Monday, June 6, 2011

Honey Dressing for Fruit Salad

I've had this recipe for quite some time and can't recall where I got it from. The honey along with the lemon is a nice compliment to the fruit without making it too sweet. I also like the simplicity of this recipe, it literally takes about 10 minutes to make the entire fruit salad.

You can use whatever fruit you wish. I use bananas, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries (if I have them) The dressing calls for poppyseeds which are meant for color not flavor so they can easily be left out. Infact, I leave them out all the time because I can't stand them in my teeth!

Honey Dressing

5 Tbsp honey
1 tsp lemon juice
3/4 tsp poppy seeds

Combine fruit in a large bowl. In another bowl combine ingrediants for dressing. Pour over fruit and toss to coat.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: