Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Peppermint Snowballs - Day 61 of the 100-Day Countdown to Christmas

This was a new cookie recipe that I used last year and it turned into one of my new favorites! They are filled with a mixture of crushed peppermints, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Once baked they are rolled in a powdered sugar and crushed peppermints. They are DELICIOUS! I made them a few weeks before Christmas so I froze them. I actually much preferred them after they were frozen to before.  I thought prior to freezing that the inside was to hard, but freezing them softened it up and they were pefect.

The recipe comes to you from Taste of Home. Click HERE for recipe.



Photo Credit: Taste of Home

Christmas Smorgasbord Linky Party

Come join us and link up!



Thanks for coming to the party today!
Click here for a regularly updated index of previous days if you missed any or are just now joining us. You will also find a link to our Christmas Smorgasbord there and a list of giveaway winners so far. Have a great day!

*We thank the following Participating Blogs for helping us spread the word about the event. (Find out how you can do the same here). Please visit any of them that are of interest to you:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like those.Especially the idea to feeze them so to make them in advance.They look great too:)