Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sea Salt Hand Scrub

My cousin Krista, a fellow blogger, had this posted on her site Everday Mom Meals. I love hand scrubs, especially in the winter when my hands are so dry. I use sugar scrubs for the body but I think this salt scrub is perfect for extra dry winter hands. I have not tried it yet, but it is on my list!

Sea Salt Hand Scrub
1/2 c. Kosher salt
1/2 c. olive oil
2-3 tsp lemon extract (This is a guess. I just poured it in until it smelled good to me)

Mix all together until well incorporated. Store in a ceramic/glass dish with a small spoon for scooping. Stir once in a while. Use on hands with warm water.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Coconut extract works great too! There are a ton of extract choices in the baking aisle at the store! At Christmas time I'm going to try a peppermint!