- White board markers work GREAT at removing permanant marker from wood, computer screens, painted walls, etc. Simply trace over the marks with the Expo marker then wipe off and it should pull off the permanent marker also.
- Spraying sunscreen on the marker also works well. Just be sure not to leave on wood or painted walls too long as this can damage the wood and the paint. Sunscreen works great for marker stains on clothing!
- Hand sanitizer gel rubbed into the stain then washed with a damp cloth can remove marker stains.
- A pencil eraser will sometimes take off the marker stain
- Toothpaste is also very useful at removing marker stains. Be sure it's the plain toothpaste, not the gel. Rub it into the stain and wash with a sopy wet cloth. Toothpaste works exceptionally well at removing marker stains from the skin!
You may need to test several of these tips to see which works for you. I have not found ONE miracle remover that works on everything!