Thursday, May 19, 2011

Do You Know The Muffin Pan?

There are some really neat blogs out there! I like that when reading blogs that you follow you can find out about a blog within a blog. That is how I found out about Do You Know The Muffin Pan? Her blog is dedicated to all things created in muffin pans- how creative! I have found several recipes that I can't wait to try. Below I have highlighted the ones of interest to me, but check out her blog and you'll find lots more!

Monkey Bread- I love the ooey gooey goodness of Monkey Bread. It's usually baked in a bundt pan so what a creative idea to bake them in muffin pans!

Cranberry Brie Puffs- I have a delicious recipe for brie in puff pastry but they look so pretty done in muffin cups! I think raspberry would be great on this also.

Pumpkin Pie Bites- Oh yeah, I'm going to definitely try this one soon!  Why does pupmpkin have to be only for the fall? Little itty bitty pumpkin pies- would woulda thunk?

Bourbon Sweet Potato Cupcakes- This is a creation of Bakerella, she makes the most beautiful desserts! She describes these cupcakes as, " Sweet and a little saucy"! These delectables are topped with candied pecans. wow!

No comments: