Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mulled Wassail- Day 1 of the 100-Day Countdown to Christmas

Well...here we are...TOMORROW is Christmas!! That 100 days went fast! I hope that most of your holiday prepartions are complete so that you can enjoy the time with your family and friends. Today's feature will allow you to spend that time with your loved ones- the crock pot does all the work for you!

Today's feature comes to you from my cousin, Krista at Everyday Mom's Meals. She is sharing her recipe for Mulled Wassail. It sounds delicious and is on my 'must try' list this holiday season. While you're visiting her site today, take a peak at my Eggnog poundcake that is featured on her site today! A cup of Wassail and a  slice of eggnog poundcake sounds like a great Christmas Eve snack to me!


Photo Credit: Everyday Mom's Meals

Wishing you and your loved ones a VERY Merry Chistmas and a WONDERFUL New Year!

No comments: