Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So Long, Farewell.

Hello all. I know it's been a long time since I have posted anything. I have made the decision to no longer  continue blogging. It's a decision that was made at the end of last year. Even though I knew I just haven't been able to finalize that decision.

I have enjoyed blogging and have met A LOT of wonderful people. The bloggers I have met are SO incredibly hard working and talented! While I enjoyed blogging I found that it was taking up more of my time than I wanted it to. Therefore, it was taking away from time with my son. That is time I can never recapture and am not willing to give that up.....for anything. So many of these wonderful bloggers are able to juggle the amount of time it takes to blog and work and raise a family and I say, " Kudos to you!". It is not an easy task!

I will leave the blog up so you are able to access any recipes that you may have enjoyed.  I am going to take down my Facebook fan page.

A BIG thank you for all your support!

Tricia



Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: