Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wishing Spool Ornament- Day 15 of The 100-Day Countdown to Christmas

Every Christmas growing up my sister and I received a Christmas ornament. Some were made by my mom, others were bought. It was a nice tradition that I have kept going with my son.

 I like to buy one ornament that kind of captures something about that year. Last year, at 2 years old, he was obsessed with tools. He could look at a Harbor Freight Catalog and correctly name most of the tools in there! So his ornament was a tool box with tools. It has his name and year on it.

This year my son has expressed his love for all things John Deere and therefore loves the color green! So this year his ornament is a John Deere tractor.

When I saw this idea I thought it would be  a cute commerative ornament that even if you don't have made in time for Christmas you could make and keep for the following year. I am putting this on my to-do list!

This idea comes to you from Disney Family Fun. Click HERE for the directions.



Photo Credit: Disney Family Fun

Christmas Smorgasbord Linky Party

Come join us and link up


Thanks for coming to the party today!
Click here for a regularly updated index of previous days if you missed any or are just now joining us. You will also find a link to our Christmas Smorgasbord there and a list of giveaway winners so far. Have a great day!

*We thank the following Participating Blogs for helping us spread the word about the event. (Find out how you can do the same here). Please visit any of them that are of interest to you:

No comments: