Saturday, October 15, 2011

No-Sew Fleece Scarf- Day 71 of the 100-Day Countdown to Christmas

I admit it, I can't sew. Not even a button. So when I saw this idea for a no-sew fleece scarf it immediately caught my attention! Last Christmas I made several of the no-sew fleece blankets as Christmas gifts so I thought it would be fun to make the scarves.

This idea today comes to you from Karen at Crafts For All Seasons. As she explains, it's a rather inexpensive project or gift idea because you only need 1/4 yard of fleece. Because the fleece comes in so many different patterns it makes it fun to choose a pattern you know the gift recipient would love! This would make a great gift for children, teens, sports fans, etc. My son enjoyed helping with the the no-sew blankets so this would be a great gift idea to have the kids help make.

Photo used with permission from Crafts for All Seasons
GO STEELERS!!
(sorry! My husband and father would not approve of a Cleveland
Browns picture on my blog so I thought that was make them feel better!)
Karen has embellished her scarf with beads but you could easily add some other no-sew embellishements to the scarves as well. Ready to make this scarf? Click here to go to Crafts for All Seasons site for the directions.

Christmas Smorgasbord Linky Party

Come join us and link up!



Thanks for coming to the party today!
Click here for a regularly updated index of previous days if you missed any or are just now joining us. You will also find a link to our Christmas Smorgasbord there and a list of giveaway winners so far. Have a great day!

*We thank the following Participating Blogs for helping us spread the word about the event. (Find out how you can do the same here). Please visit any of them that are of interest to you:


No comments: